73 QUESTIONS ABOUT ME: A VOGUE PARODY
I was nominated by AL https://wifeblah.com for a very new challenge: 73 Questions about me! Oh wow! How convenient is that. Thank you AL for this tag 😊😊
For this challenge, you must answer the same questions that I did. You also need to nominate 12 people to complete the challenge as well. Make sure you notify your nominees.
The 73 Questions and Answers:
1. What is your usual Starbucks order?
I visit Starbucks probably once per year and maybe less, I don’t remember. My favorite is my Lebanese Coffee.
2. What does your work station look like right now?
Half messy, half organized
3. All-time favourite food?
4. Favourite Author?
I don’t have one, not much a reader, I love many works for many writers.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
What that means? You can do whatever you want and I can do whatever I want? Then why be in relationship for God sake? Just stay f**** single!
No, open relationships not for me 😎
6. What is your favourite video game?
I hate video games. My brothers tried and I was a total failure 😁
7. Guilty Pleasure treat?
Chocolate probably? Eating one whole jar of Nutella 😋
8. Favourite Movie?
Oh this question again!
Many movies! Let’s mention some:
The Shawshank Redemption, The Devil’s Advocate, Scent of a woman, Illusionist, Taken, The Equalizer, Avengers, Just Like Heaven, The devil wears Prada, Click, Awake, John Q, Seven Pounds, Two weeks Notice, Dead Man Walking, Hannibal, The Green Mile, Notting Hill, The Bodyguard, V For Vendetta, American beauty, Face / OFF, The Butterfly Effect, Erin Brockovich, The Constant Gardener, City Of Angels, Italian Job, Serendipity, Phenomenon, The skeleton key, Proof Of Life, Déjà vu, Fun With Dick And Jane, Swordfish, First Knight, Fast & Furious, The Life Of David Gale…
You need more? Because there are plenty more and I watched them more than once also 😄😄
9. Favourite book?
Broken Wings for Gibran Khalil Gibran.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Can’t recall any.
13. What project are you working on right now?
Still an idea for now.
14. Favorite color?
Blue and brown.
15. Did you get good grades at school?
Yes always except in Math.
16. Dream job?
In my dreams I don’t work, I travel the world 😁😁
17. Played any sports?
At some time volley ball and tennis (not professional one) football a bit more with my hands to push my brothers away from ball 😂😂
8. Do you have a degree?
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to do?
Whatever I feel.
21. What do you like to collect?
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Honest, loyal and stubborn.
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
Oh damn! Not a rap fan at all, huggy-the-duggy 😂😂😂
24. Who was the last person you DM’d?
Ribana on Instagram 😊
25. What is on the top of your wish list right now?
Leave the country for good.
26. Sorting house?
I don’t get what’s sorting house is.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
None, wanted to have many but always was hesitated about things that can’t be removed since our emotions change the entire time.
But I would do these tattoos 😎😎
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
Always grateful for health, being alive, all the good moments I had.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
My friends showed up and took me out after my work.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Having a life that makes you happy.
32. Favorite season?
33. Favourite fictional animal?
Don’t have any.
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
I don’t know.
35. Do you like surprises?
It depends, but usually I don’t.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
Don’t remember any.
37. What’s the surprise that made you cry?
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone?
Don’t like to mention.
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
Nope, I eat often is that counts? 😁
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Yes many, if there are ingredients I don’t like.
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favorite food?
We call them Yakhanee, the traditional homemade food with tomato paste and so.
45. What’s your favorite condiment?
46. It’s 4 A.M. on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Most probably I’ll be sleeping.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
I don’t like to teach, many students would go missing! 🙄🙄
48. Best animated film?
49. What has a guy (or girl) done or said to impress you?
I can’t remember…
50. The best thing to do on a date?
Show your true colors.
51. The worst thing to do on a date?
52. What is the funniest pick-up line a guy/girl could use on a girl/guy?
I don’t know.
53. Best comic book character?
54. What are three things that are always in your purse?
Money, knife, Taser.
55. Favorite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character who would it be?
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
Makis mainly with salmon and avocado or crab.
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
I barely use lipstick.
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
I don’t, I use tinted protection cream 50+.
61. Blow dry or air dry?
Blow dry always.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
Not into fashion at all.
63. Favourite Disney character?
Don’t have one.
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
Many movies like 50 First Dates, White Chicks,… but I remember how much I laughed when I watched “Fun with dick and Jane”😂😂
66. A movie that made you cry?
Also many movies: The pursuit of Happyness, A walk to remember, Armageddon, Interstellar, Furious 7: I cried like babies in the cinema at the last tribute scene for Paul Walker (Of course it was CGI not him since he died before completing Furious 7) 😞
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
I wish I have a nice voice because I love to sing and of course it’s horrible when I do! But If I can choose, maybe Andrea Bocceli.
68. If your life were a song what would the title be?
My Way – Frank Sinatra.
69. Favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
Today I don’t know, but there are many.
72. What’s the country you wish to visit?
73. Best ways to decompress?
Driving fast with loud music and Nature.
No Nominees of course because I don’t know how many bloggers will love to answer all this, but let me know if you wish to so I can add your name gladly 😉
Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed! 😊
Huguette Antoun – August 20th 2019