Mystery Blogger Award – Eighth Nomination
The Mystery award is back after a very long time 😊
The Liebster has took over even though this one is easier.
I was nominated by Sadia for this Mystery Blogger Award. Sadia is a painter, a writer and a future mathematician, which is great actually and she wants to spread positivity and smiles to the world through her writings. Visit her blog for more.
Thank you Sadia for this kind nomination 😊
I will try to finish some awards this week and the other nominations will be after my vacation that will start this Friday.
I don’t blog from vacations so I will be mostly away and not posting at all.
The creator of this award, Okoto Oke Enigma, whose blog site is www.okotoenigmasblog.com
Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best posts.
3 Things about me:
- I prefer an honest atheist then a hypocrite religious.
- I face, I never run.
- I trust very very few or maybe I trust nobody to be more specific 😀
Sadia’s Questions and related answers:
1- What inspired you to create your blog?
I write since I was so young so I wanted to reach many people to read what I write.
2- How you spend your leisure time?
Out with friends or traveling.
3- What makes you feel good?
4- You could meet any person (dead or alive), who would that be and why?
Mother Teresa, for me she represents humanity in its perfect way regardless the religion she was following.
5- What is your life’s Motto?
Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today.
No Questions and No Nominees
This award was claimed by:
- Steve: https://stevescountry.com/
Thank you for reading and sorry no much pictures for this one because I already answer almost same questions plus no time as well 🙂
Huguette Antoun – July 30th 2019