Special Blogger Award
When I received this nomination, I was like “Oh look at this award name!” am I that special 😁 😁
My ego started to grow so I had to shoot it! 😂
I was nominated by Suni for this special award. 😁
Suni is a mother of a twin, she likes daily walks and Yoga, and she likes gardening and likes to see flowers.
You can find food recipes, inspiration and nature.
Check her blog for more. https://fragrantflowersandrecipes.blog/
Thank you Suni for considering worthy of this award. 😁
Rules as copied from Suni’s post:
- Thanks the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you are asked ( if you’re comfortable doing so!)
- Create 10 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated.
- Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award.
- Comment on your nominees most recent blog post to let them know you’ve nominated.
- Have a fun
Suni’s Questions and Related Answers:
1- What made you take the leap and start your blog?
I write since a very long time and I wanted people to read what I write and to find like-minded people.
2- Are you aiming to progress your blog into a full time job or keep it as a hobby?
If I could, it would be great but so far it seems it’s not actually possible. What’s better than earning money from something you love?
3- What is your favorite kind of blog post to read?
Psychology, human behavior and inspiration.
4- What is your favorite kind of blog post to write?
Everything I feel, I have no preference. But maybe the best are the writings with revolutionary touch because injustice provokes me so much and most posts were written out of anger and being emotional.
5- Do you feel your blogging experience has impacted you positively? Why/Why not?
Yes sure it was so positive, I learned a lot of new things, words, information, I was inspired many times by people words, I felt blessed and grateful for what I have after reading people’s pain and mental / physical health issues and mostly I’m happy I met like-minded people and great people as well!
6- Are the people in your life (outside of the blogging community) supportive of your blog?
Nope, no support.
2 of my friends read and sometimes they give me positive feedback.
My best friend published the link of the post I wrote about her on her birthday with a thank you note on Facebook; only one person clicked the link while everyone liked a photo she posted! She’s still shocked until now.
Most people don’t want to read!
7- What advice would you give to fellow bloggers who are just starting out?
You’re here to write and read, if you think you’re here to only write you misunderstood the blogging, and if you think it’s Facebook or Instagram, you misunderstood it as well! You create community by respecting other’s content and respecting people’s opinions as well and not ignoring them. Otherwise please leave!
8- If you could go back to when you first began your blog what piece of advice would you give yourself?
Same advice I just gave.
9- What is your top tip for growing a blog?
Writing from the heart, being respectful and genuine.
10- How many blog posts do you post a week?
I try to post 1 post per day except for Sunday, sometimes it’s less depends on my busy schedule. Today I could post 2 for an example. How cool is that? 😁
- What’s the special about you?
- Do you like the way you look?
- What do you think about my blog? Honestly with no filters.
- Are you with organ donation? If no, why?
- Would you interfere to defend someone even if you’re not as strong as the attacker?
- Would you say the truth no matter is the price?
- Why should I read what you write? Convince me.
- Describe the perfect beauty (gender doesn’t matter)
- Would you steal from the rich to help the poor?
- When was the last time you cried?
My Lucky Nominees:
- Simon: https://penonsite.wordpress.com/
- AL: http://wifeblah.com/
- Nour: http://rememberthis9.home.blog/
- Jessica : https://jessicaelarsen.com/
- Steve : https://stevescountry.com/
- Mel : http://decorcraftdesign.wordpress.com/
- Jyoti: http://jyoticornerhome.wordpress.com/
- Ilona: https://easydiet.blog/
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed 😊 Have a good day!
Huguette Antoun – July 17th 2019