Mystery Blogger Award – Seventh Nomination
Another Mystery Award to reveal the few things left unspoken! Don’t know if I should be happy or sad 🙂
This nomination has been received from Betty.
Betty is from Bulgaria, she speaks 3 languages: Bulgarian, English and French and she loves cycling and photography, drawing, skiing and painting. She’s a kind person (unlike me of course 😁 ) check her blog for more:
Thank you Betty for the many nominations including this one 😁
The creator of this award, Okoto Oke Enigma, whose blog site is www.okotoenigmasblog.com
Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma”
Rules as copied from Betty’s post:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best posts.
3 Things about myself:
1- Fake people annoy me so much, I keep real people around me and there’s no power on earth can make me be with someone if I’m not comfortable, I don’t speak with anyone for some hidden interests, on the contrary, I run away from you if there’s a confusion that I need something from you. (Like you being the head of company I applied for).
2- Misunderstanding annoys me much more than hate and anger because it’s really absurd when you keep saying one thing and the other party understands totally another thing, despite how hard you try to explain. It’s a blessing when you meet people that understand you from one look and even when you try to explain, they help you say it in a better way!
3- Many of my friend’s or cousin’s parents, wanted their kids to be just like me and this has created many problems for me and made some people hate me for that which it wasn’t something I ever intended or wanted.
But of course I can always tease my close friends because of that! 😁 😁
Betty’s Questions And Related Answers:
1- Dark, milk or white chocolate?
Always Milk Chocolate but I eat dark for diet purposes.
I hate white chocolate, is it even a chocolate?
2- Do you have a car? What color is it?
yes I do, its color is Grey.
But this is the Grey car I would love to have from the affordable cars: Mazda MX-5 Miata.
3- Which is your favorite season in the year? Why?
Always Summer, because I love warmth, I love the sun and I love the activities you can do in summer. Everything is easier; especially packing for a trip, imagine if you have to pack 2 coats and 4 thick wool sweater, oh yes it’s not practical at all!
4- Which is your favorite book?
Broken Wings – Gibran Khalil Gibran
5- What is your dream?
My Questions: Will use the same questions from previous award since only one person claimed it:
- Do you accept to marry or be in a relationship with a poor person? By poor I mean poor not medium class.
- Have you imagined one day that you might be born with any nationality that you criticize or hate? Or simply don’t like
- Life is unfair, are you fair?
- What do you think about the Marriage institution?
- What you accomplished so far from the New Year’s goals?
My Nominees: Anyone that claims it.
Hope you enjoyed and if you were annoyed, oh well, I can’t really help you 😁
Huguette Antoun – May 27th 2019