Mystery Blogger Award – Sixth Nomination
I guess it’s not a “Mystery” anymore when you know everything about me, right? 😎
I was nominated by Mel “Decor Craft Design” for the Mystery Blogger Award, and that will be my sixth nomination.
Mel is a mom and wife, loves to design and create, dog lover.
Check her blog for DIYs, Crafts, Arts, Designs, Decors, and Interiors & Mini-Scale Architectures.
Thank you so much dear Mel for this lovely nomination 😊
The creator of this award, Okoto Oke Enigma, whose blog site is www.okotoenigmasblog.com
Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma”
Rules as copied from Mel’s post:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best posts.
3 Things about me: (Not so much of a mystery🙄)
1- While growing up, I used to spend hours alone just listening to songs and writing songs. I used my money to bring different magazines for celebrities, and to have song lyrics and celebrities pictures as well. Now everything is one click away.
2- I have a very bad handwriting but a very clear mind. I used to be afraid to fail because the teachers will not understand my handwriting.
3- I can’t stand being around ungenerous / stingy people. I believe it’s not about how much money or things you have, it’s about how good and big your heart is. I always ran from such people because for me it’s the worst trait ever.
Mel’s Questions and Related Answers:
1- Do you have a kid’s toy you still love to play?
Well in some of my posts, I mentioned that we were displaced and couldn’t even take my dolls with me, we didn’t take anything and while growing up, I didn’t have much toys, we were creative, playing outside, making toys from woods, making Kites and flying them, so the answer is no.
I was taught that material things have no value at all. So we gave all our toys to the less fortunate.
2- What is your best character?
I’m very honest and very loyal.
3- Which city/country you can’t wait to re-visit?
Not re-visit because I’ve been to few countries only and not so eager to re-visit. But if “visit” I can’t wait to visit: Italy, Norway, Switzerland and all Europe.
4- What part of your home that you’ve been dying to renovate?
I don’t have a home yet; I live in a rented apartment, just to work and sleep not more but would love to have my own home one day. And when I do, I will use your services to decorate it and renovate it 😊
These are not bad ideas actually 😎
5- What junk food do you love so much?
Burger and Shawarma .
- Do you accept to marry or be in a relationship with a poor person? By poor I mean poor not medium class.
- Have you imagined one day that you might be born with any nationality that you criticize or hate? Or simply don’t like
- Life is unfair, are you fair?
- What do you think about the Marriage institution?
- What you accomplished so far from the New Year’s goals?
I would love to nominate many of you but again I don’t want to go back to the same story. So just claim it and it’s yours 😊
And From the best Bloggers out there, the winners are:
Thank you for reading, have a good evening ❤
Huguette Antoun – May 22nd 2019