Sunshine Blogger Award – Sixth Nomination
I was nominated by Gauri “Ms. Eager Beaver” for the Sunshine Blogger Award, and it’s my sixth nomination. Can you see my smile? 😀
Gauri is a recent fellow blogger in my community and new also in this blogging world but she has some special touch, she’s a very funny woman and her writings have a style.
She works a lot as she says and it explains of course the name she has chosen for her blog: Ms. Eager Beaver.
You can check her blog and read her posts and follow if you want. Thank you Gauri for this sweet nomination 😀
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy. So humbled you consider me fitting for this award despite how harsh I can get. Oh well 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog
Gauri’s Questions And Relative Answers:
1- What’s your dream travel destination?
Italy, Norway, Switzerland…the entire world if possible! I wish I can be an eternal tourist actually.
Travel is probably my only therapy.
2- Your ideal vacation?
Traveling of course to a new country, discovering it, eating and chilling.
If not a vacation abroad, I guess spending a day with my friends, usually also eating and chilling, I would love a picnic day! Would be ideal!
3- If you had the opportunity to demolish any stereotype (only one), which one would that be?
People are bad or good based on their religion/ citizenship / race/sexual orientation etc…
4- What’s the most judgmental statement that you have ever heard?
I lost counting hahah I believe judging is ugly in all its aspects, if you mean a personal judgment, I guess that I was born with a golden spoon in my mouth and I’m so arrogant and have no heart. 🙂
5- Romantic comedies or suspense thrillers?
Suspense thrillers but I enjoy romantic comedy so it depends on my mood. If not in a mood to focus, I go for romantic comedy but usually suspense thrillers.
Few examples from the very big suspense thriller’ movies library that I enjoyed watching.
6- What was your favorite age growing up?
7- What do you value the most in friendship?
Genuine care and support. Plus Loyalty and honesty. Of course they should be real and smart.
8- On what topic or topics, you would never make jokes?
People’s pain / disabilities
9- How do you deal with negative emotions?
Alone, I let myself be sad, miserable, I cry and then I move on.
10- What makes you feel most accomplished?
Each time I achieve a goal or help someone achieve something.
11- What was the last thing you read digital or in print?
I’m reading now “A Thousand Splendid Suns” for Khaled Hosseini and hope I’ll finish it this year 😀 it’s digital. Thank you to my dear fellow blogger Sohanpreet Kaur (https://mindoriginals.wordpress.com/) for sharing this book with me 🙂
- Which nationality you really wish to have?
- You woke up and find out that you were dreaming your entire life, you still 8 years old and your mother is asking you to get up for school. Describe this moment. (I’ve got popcorn and I’m waiting) 😀 😀
- How often you count your blessings and you feel grateful for what you have?
- Are you a good parent? Or you think you’ll make a good parent?
- Favorite food ever.
- Favorite eyes color.
- What’s your horoscope, and do you believe that someone can have certain character traits based on their horoscope?
- Are you with gay marriage and why?
- Do you believe that love comes after marriage and with time and good treatment and respect?
- If you had the chance to start over, what is the first thing you do it differently?
- Do you steal from the rich to feed the poor?
My Nominees: You know the rules, claim this award and I will add your name gladly. Except I know that you won’t 🙂
The Badass Bloggers that claimed this award:
Thank you for reading! I hope you are still enjoying these awards 🙂
Huguette Antoun – May 16th 2019