Sunshine Blogger Award – Fifth Nomination
I kept saying I love this name until I received 6 nominations! (I’m working on the sixth) this is the fifth one. 😁😁
I might seem a bit cocky, oh well at least I respect the nominations not like many out there that are being completely disrespectful while they can say a simple: “no thank you”.
Is that so hard? We’re not putting a gun to your head. Are we?🙄🙄
I was nominated by Umrah Sania for this award. Umrah Sania is Indian, her favorite book is “Five Point Someone ” by Chetan bhagath. Check her blog for more posts. Thank you so much 😊
Plain Curtains: https://inaworldofwriting.wordpress.com/
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy. Glad some fellow bloggers believe that I’m worth this award 😊😊
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Umrah Sania Questions and Relative Answers:
1. What is your opinion on blogging?
I thought you’ll never ask 😁😁 I wrote some posts about it so feel free to check them. For me, logically speaking, you’re here and you’re publishing your writings so people can read, therefore, you want people to read, therefore, you care about their opinions, therefore why ignore them when they interact and how they will interact if you didn’t reply or respect them back? OK pure logic that many don’t really get.
They can read my posts about blogging as well.
2. Which is you favorite book and why?
I will copy my answer from other award:
I didn’t read so many books, but I love Gibran Khalil Gibran work, I read them in Arabic. My favorite is “The Broken Wings”.
Gibran is a philosopher and poet and his words really strike a chord. In Broken Wings he described love in a perfect way and it’s a sad story about the woman he couldn’t be with. A quote that I really can’t forget at all, this time I worked on the translation:
ما اجهل الناس الذين يتوهّمون ان المحبة تتولد بالمعاشرة الطويلة والمرافقة المستمرة
ان المحبة الحقيقية هي ابنة التفاهم الروحي وان لم يتم هذا التفاهم الروحي بلحظة واحدة لا يتم بعام ولا بجيل كامل
“How ignorant are those people who have illusions that love is born with long companionship and constant accompaniment. True love is the daughter of spiritual understanding, and if this spiritual understanding is not achieved in a single moment, it is not done within a year or a whole generation”
Of course he used the word “Ma7aba” (7 is deep H) and it’s a feminine word in Arabic (which is something bigger than love)
جبران خليل جبران, The Broken Wings
3. Who inspires you the most?
Love, someone I love…the mere feeling of love
I will publish one of my favorite songs for Bruno Mars.
4. What do you mean by happiness?
I mean this peace of mind you have when you are sitting alone with yourself, you know that you don’t need anything else, you’re just happy regardless the reasons, but you’re happy.
It will be great being with someone I love and it’s very mutual and true.
Another song I love so much.
5. Which is the best movie according to you?
As I mentioned many times before, I can’t choose one movie but I always choose one of the best which is the Shawshank redemption and City Of Angels and I add each time other movies so this time I will add “Scent Of A Woman”. Al Pacino nailed it, he’s definitely my idol in the below video.👌❤❤
6. Which country you would like to visit and why?
Many countries but Italy is on top of my list! Well eat, pray and love: which place is better than Italy to eat and love! I will pray at home 😁😁
7. Who is your favorite blogger?
What kind of question is that? You need me to have problems with my fellow bloggers? 😨😨 Oh well each one is unique is different but my favorites are who really read and interact. They respect you, they really do!
8. What will you choose: forgiveness or revenge and why?
Forgiveness always, for me and my peace of mind not because they deserve it.
9. Which is your favorite cartoon character?
Always loved Tom & Jerry, used to like Popeye as well and to imitate Olive when she screams for help and some heroes cartoon characters dubbed in Arabic and Belle Et Sebastien.
10. What would you like to do in your free time?
Mainly write and blog but most of the times I can’t since I’m out with my friends which I also enjoy.
11. What is the funniest thing you have ever done?
Oh damn it’s kind of hard to remember, I’m usually funny and my friends have many stories to tell! Sometimes, in the middle of the things that are happening, it doesn’t sound funny but later on we laugh on it endlessly 😁And while growing up I always loved tricks and pranks I was really naughty😎😎
Probably when I decided to take a cigarette from my mother and put cotton instead of the tobacco inside and then managed to give it to my mother and she didn’t notice until she was screaming on us and we ran to hide.
And another one, my little cousins were so disobedient and they drove us crazy, we were at my grandparents place and I have many cousins…so I told them that “Abou Keees” a scary man that carry a big bag and comes for children, will come for them if they don’t behave, and they used to be afraid but not take me seriously until I wore a scary mask and carried a bag! Oh well, I still remember their faces and screams until this very time! So glad they still love me OMG 😂😂
Oh well there are many stories like this and many that sound so terrifying and then you can laugh endlessly 🤩🤩
My Questions: (I will use the same questions from the previous nomination, since only 2 bloggers claimed the nomination):
- Which blogs you are really reading their contents. (not just liking blindly)
- Does the person you want the most to read your blog is reading?
- What’s your nationality?
- How many languages do you speak and which languages you want to learn?
- Which book changed your life? Or which incident
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- Which celebrity or politician or else you really want to meet in person
- Have you ever experienced a near death experience?
- Have you lied to save a relationship?
- Do you consider yourself a good person? Why?
- If you wake up to find all your family and loved ones were vanished. What would you do? (You can be in the Avengers Endgame movie so use your imagination)
If you want this nomination, you need to claim it and I will edit the post and add your name gladly.
Let’s see how many fellow bloggers have the audacity to claim an award because they believe they deserve it 🤨🤨
Hope you enjoyed, please feel free to share your thoughts 😊😊
The Badass Nominees that claimed this award:
Huguette Antoun – May 12th 2019