Sunshine Blogger Award – Fourth Nomination
Oh the Sun is shining again from this blog! 😀
I was nominated by Priya “Zealous Homo sapiens” (https://whenanintrovertspeaks.home.blog/) for the Sunshine Blogger Award, it’s my 4th nomination for this award.
Priya loves dancing, she lives in India, a Gemini and write beautiful poems and musings.
Check her blog for more: https://whenanintrovertspeaks.home.blog
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy. Oh damn it’s getting more and more joyful 😀 Thank you Priya 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Priya’s Questions & Relative Answers:
1- When did you publish your first post?
October 15th 2012, it was an Arabic article but the blog was neglected and I was back on September 2018.
2- What is inspiration to you?
Someone I love, i.e. Love
One of my favorite songs when I hear the word: inspiration.
3- What are you too hard on yourself for?
Almost everything, to never preach what I don’t practice
4- What makes you nervous?
Mainly Disrespect and psychopaths with double personalities. Have I mentioned slow drivers?
5- What makes you feel special?
To never be treated like anyone else (because I’m not), and genuine affection and appreciation.
6- If your life was a novel, what would the title be?
I don’t know, probably The bad-ass survivor 😎
7- Who are you closest to? Why?
My best friend, because we’re best friends right? And because many other things as well.
8- What’s your favorite joke?
It’s not easy for me to laugh at jokes, the jokes I know are all in Arabic. But “Friends” series jokes make me laugh. Especially this one:😂
9- What’s your most used phrase?
You don’t want to know! 😎
10- What did you learn a little too late?
That most people are sick and stupid 👌
11- Tell me a six words story.
I will tell you more than one story:
– One stupid mistake, my respect vanishes!
– This world is full of bullshit!
– Second chances are earned not granted!
– Just be candid and take wonders!
– Would love to really let go!
- Which blogs you are really reading their contents. (not just liking blindly)
- Does the person you want the most to read your blog is reading?
- What’s your nationality?
- How many languages do you speak and which languages you want to learn?
- Which book changed your life? Or which incident
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- Which celebrity or politician or else you really want to meet in person
- Have you ever experienced a near death experience?
- Have you lied to save a relationship?
- Do you consider yourself a good person? Why?
- If you wake up to find all your family and loved ones were vanished. What would you do? (You can be in the Avengers Endgame movie so use your imagination)
Well this time I’m not nominating anyone
BUT I want you to comment and tell me that you deserve the nomination and you want it, and I’ll edit the post and add your blog gladly. FOR REAL!
Because the many people I believe they deserve the nomination, are busy, or rejecting it for the lack of time or other reasons or they already received many nominations.
And when I give a chance to new bloggers, many are not even reading my posts and many think my questions are tough.
Therefore, you want this nomination? So claim it!
And this nomination was claimed by:
Thank you for reading! Have a great time
Huguette Antoun – May 8th 2019