Mystery Blogger Award – Fourth Nomination
Yes I know what you will say! You and your nominations hahaha
Well guess what? It takes lot of time to make such a post so accepting the award is even harder than you think 🙂
I was humbled by Steve’s nomination and sorry I took some time to prepare it.
What I still have about Steve that I didn’t mention before? Steve enjoys life, he’s fun and honest and likes to explore new places, (especially warm places), he loves the outdoors or just being outside, he enjoys photography and loves to take his chances with bears 😀
Check his site for lovely posts and amazing photos and lot of greetings from both Steve and the lovely Cat Muffin. Thank you Steve so much for the kind nomination 🙂
Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for
amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it
inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve
every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and
inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Rules as copied from Steve’s post:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best posts.
3 things about myself not mentioned in all previous awards:
- I’m 168 cm tall. (no not searching for a husband, thank you very much :D)
- I can’t swim and I hate water. I don’t have a phobia but couldn’t have time and consistency to learn which I wish I’ll do this summer.
- I never dyed my hair; it was always brown as I love it
Steve Questions and relative answers:
1- If you had enough food and water for the trip, would you cross the Atlantic Ocean in a 16 foot (approx. 5 meter) boat?
I hate water so the answer is no.
2- If you had the opportunity to live anywhere in the world, other than where you are, where would you choose to live?
Norway or Switzerland
3- If you had to choose between living 6 months in our cold northern Canadian winter or 6 months in the Sahara desert, which would you choose?
Sahara desert certainly.
4- Honestly now, could you survive 10 days without your phone? You know, one of those hand held devices that are called phones but nobody ever uses as a phone so why do they call them phones in the first place? Don’t get me started on that one.
Oh yes start Steve start! I completely know what you mean! but I lived some part of my life when we didn’t have mobile phones and then we had but they were mainly for calls and simple messages only so if I had to, I can easily drop my phone but I need a way to keep the people I care about know how I’m doing, that’s it. And I feel so offended if I was sitting with someone and they’re checking their phones constantly.
5- Why did you want to start a blog?
I will copy this answer from another nomination, I started this blog in 2012 and then neglected it because I just wanted to publish my writings (I write from a very long time but in Arabic) but then I discovered that blogging is much more than that so I started over at the end of 2018, I mean how people will read if there are no people at all! So I started to visit the sites, read other content, interact, and then people started to read my thoughts as I wanted to, I wanted readers who appreciate your mind and soul, I wanted to inspire if possible, and find like-minded people. Happy I’m succeeding with such lovely community.
6- Why do you follow my blog?
I can’t’ remember if I followed back or just followed, but I saw nature, country, and this is relaxing to me and I enjoyed reading your post as I recall at the time. And continued to I guess 🙂
7- Read my answer to question 5 above, what does it mean?
your answer: “Don’t count the leaves on the tree when there are rocks on the driveway”
Focus on important stuff? First things first? Don’t get distracted with dreams while you have a real and difficult life to go through? Something like that.
My Questions: (Oh don’t be scared :D)
- Are you with Organs donation? If no, why? (Your body will rot anyway hahha)
- Are you with euthanasia and Assisted suicide? Euthanasia and Assisted suicide are legal in few countries like Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland.., USA (few states only) and Australia soon.
- What part of a kid’s movie completely scarred you?
- Would you betray your country for 1 billion dollars and the perfect life you dream of?
- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
My Nominees: (Please feel free to apologize)
- Betty: https://whattodothismonth.wordpress.com/
- Vijeth https://backtechinfo.wordpress.com/
- Ravi: http://ravisingh.blog/
- Renard: https://renardsworld.wordpress.com/
- Roshna: https://shortstoriesbyroshna.wordpress.com/
No links for my favorite posts, I have some featured posts on home page and each post is unique I believe.
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed.
Huguette Antoun – April 24th 2019