Answering 30 Interesting Questions
Hey Huguetta! I nominate you to write answers to some very interesting questions. I’m very sure you’ll have immense fun answering them just like I did!Link:https://whenanintrovertspeaks.home.blog/2019/03/04/answering-30-interesting-questions/Please leave a comment on the above linked post stating the link to your answers post if you acknowledge it so that I don’t miss it! Have a great time answering! Hope to be hearing from you soon!
Thank you Zealous Homo sapiens (would love to have a name to thank) https://whenanintrovertspeaks.home.blog/ for the invitation and here are the answers.
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
My main nick name is Koko which is not related to my name but there is a story behind it. I’ve been called Hugo, Hug, Huguettina, Gougou, Agou,..If I love the person, I love the nick name they give me…
2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
I don’t have artistic skills, I used to draw random funny faces, whenever I have a pen, I always draw trees, flowers, sun, birds….Of course same as a kid’s drawings…
3. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
I just overthink and dream (probably this is why I can’t sleep from the first place :D) Sometimes I read on WordPress and reply on comments…or I check some Instagram stories but mainly I dream
4. Do people consider you as talkative or quiet?
It depends on the people, in general I’m quiet and serious, most people are afraid to approach me! With my friends I’m talkative and funny, with my best friends I’m annoying sometimes, I like to tease them 🙂
5. What makes you cry?
I’m an emotional person but I control it as much as I can…I don’t like people to see my tears, I rather cry alone…I cry mainly when my feelings are hurt by someone I care about…
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that drive poorly or slowly in the fast line and refuse to move!
7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
When I go to the restroom while washing my hands or if I need to check some pimple
8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
People from other religions are all bad…(Unfortunately)
9. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Chocolate. Guilty just because as per my dietician, the sugar remains in my body for longer times!
10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
I’m the kindest among the people I know…with all modesty of course.
11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?
I used to read the politics, national news, education…Used to check my articles when I used to right politics. Currently I hardly watch the news…
12. Which animal scares you the most?
I can’t tell since I never met a shark, a lion or a bear! I don’t have a big fear but probably dogs, even though I love to have a dog and I usually approach them…I prefer wolves but it’s bad they can’t be tamed!
I hate rats & everything that can sneak around without you noticing them.
13. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
I engage and I go until the end if there is disrespect and humiliation. Otherwise, I respect all people opinions and perspectives.
14. What was the most recent compliment you’ve receive
15. What question are you tired of hearing?
When you will get married!
16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
I don’t consider food “strange” because each country and civilization has its own food and traditions, you just pick what suits you…I love to try many kind of food as long as it’s clean & smell good! The frogs were delicious, what you might find strange is “snail” but we eat it here.
17. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?
I have both…I make friends so easily but I let few in my life
18. Do you have a catchphrase?
I have some, depends on the occasion.
19. What’s your all-time favorite town or city? Why?
I love my hometown, I’m not a city person…I still remember Strasbourg, the lakes, the swans…the green part..this is what I seek in a place
20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to
Make it a bit easier so people don’t misspell and mispronounce it the entire time. My name is “Huguette” a french traditional name.
21. When was the last time you lied?
We all lie on daily basis when we say “I’m fine” “there’s nothing wrong” but big lies, I don’t do that, I hate liars.
22. What’s something that amazes you
All the beauty in this world..
23. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
Find a drug that cures a deadly disease, I would pick the Cancer!
24. What is your favourite amateur activity?
Singing I guess, and I have a lousy voice
25. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
I still have one hour to sleep! Why I woke up
26. What is your favourite song (at least at the moment)?
I love music and I always rather listen to older songs (English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Italian…) at the moment I love flames for Sia and David Guetta.
27. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.
I know lot of people and don’t like to describe them in few words..
28. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would the question be?
Mother Teresa Di Calcutta, one of the few persons that impress me! I want to ask her how can you love people the time they seem so unlovable.
29. Which celebrity or artist do you resemble the most?
Some say I look like a Lebanese actress but I don’t know her (not a leading actress). You tell me? Do I look like someone from your country?
30. What do you want me to know?
What else you would like to know? 🙂
Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed! If you have more questions that I can answer, will do gladly!
I won’t challenge specific people but all the regular followers that interact on my posts, are welcome to answer these questions! Would love to see your answers 🙂
Huguette Antoun – March 5th 2019
Categories: Questions & Answers